Concklin Insurance’s represents many top rated carriers specializing in restaurant insurance coverage.
We insure any type of restaurant from white table cloth, taverns, pubs, to hot dog stands. Being members of a variety of associations, such as the Illinois Restaurant and Illinois Beverage Association, we understand the ever changing insurance needs of the restaurant industry.
Running any business comes with risks, adding the preparation and serving of food increases these risks. Common insurance needs include:
- Commercial Property Insurance: Commercial Property Insurance protects your company’s physical assets against loss incurred by damage to your building and it’s content by a covered cause.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP): This can cover anything from property to loss of revenue.
- General Liability Insurance: Adequate General Liability insurance, also referred to as Business Liability Insurance, is the only way to effectively protects your business from damages involving bodily harm or property damage for which your company is found legally liable. Typically, this coverage extends to include other physical injury, personal injury (libel or slander), advertising injury and property damage caused by your products, premises or operations. Some General Liability Insurance plan also additional coverage, such as if you are held accountable for damage to your landlord’s property. General Liability Insurance safeguards against liability, which enables you to continue normal operations while dealing with real, or fraudulent claims of wrongdoing.
- Workers Compensation: Workers’ compensation insurance benefits are available to employees who are injured or become ill as a result of a work-related incident. If one of your employees is injured on the job and is medically authorized to take time off from work, he or she will be reimbursed for lost wages and all of the medical expenses related to the treatment and rehabilitation.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Commercial Auto Insurance protects your business from the potential loss which could arise from several factors involving your company owned fleet. Auto accidents, repair costs, medical and hospital costs, lawsuits, court judgments – just to name a few.
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto: Hired Non-Owned Auto Liability Insurance protects your business in the event an employee is using a personal vehicle for company business or to run errands on behalf of the company, such as driving to the post office or bank. More commonly, businesses which offer delivery service, such as pizza restaurants often have employees using their own vehicles to make such deliveries.
- Liquor: Liquor Liability offers coverage for the liability involved the sales of alcoholic beverages, or the serving of alcoholic beverages, to persons who have incurred bodily injury or property damage arising from an intoxicated person.
- EPL-Employee Practices Liability: Business decisions like hiring, firing, compensation, promotions and work environment are made every day. All of these decisions impact your employees – meaning some could result in a claim related to wrongful employment practices. A wrongful employment practices claim, even if false, can disrupt business, hurt morale, damage your reputation and potentially lead to financial damages. Employment Practices Liability Insurance provides businesses protection from these risks.
- Product Liability Insurance: Product liability insurance covers you if your food products were to make someone ill. For example, you sell your signature BBQ sauce in bottles at the front counter and a customer became ill from consuming your BBQ sauce.
- Inventory Insurance: Inventory insurance protects you against loss such as food spoilage. For example, let's say you lose electricity to your restaurant and your refrigerated products spoil overnight.
Jersey Mike's Insurance
As an approved vendor for Jersey Mike’s® insurance needs, Concklin Insurance’s Winning Line-Up leverages our insurance buying power with over 200 Jersey Mike’s® Area Director’s and Franchisees.